Briton 2003E Silver Door Closer
(£85.80 inc. VAT)exc. VAT
Bulk Discount Savings
|Qty||1+||2 - 4||5+|
The Briton 2000 Series offers adjustable and fixed strength power sizes providing a comprehensive package of solutions to suit most door closing applications.
When the situation of use and the door size and weight is known, fixed strength closers provide an economic solution. With little on-site adjustment needed, installation is quick and trouble-free.
The adjustable power 2003V provides the flexibility to ‘fine tune’ the closing power of the door control in order to achieve the low ‘opening forces’ necessary to satisfy the requirements of Approved Document M of The Building Regulations and the guidance of BS 8300 in relation to The Equality Act (2010).
- Additional information
- Delivery and Click & Collect
Cast aluminium body.
- Steel rack & pinion mechanism is heat treated for strength and durability.
- Forged, heat treated and ground steel piston for rugged durability.
- Power Size 3
- High quality hydraulic fluid with built-in temperature compensation ensures reliable performance without the need for seasonal adjustment
- Stylish flatform arm in finish to match door closer cover.
- Precision needle roller bearings for optimum performance and efficiency.
- Classic fabricated cover conceals fixings and adjustment screws, reducing the risk of vandalism. Available in a range of architectural finishes with matching arms or track to
- complement a variety of door hardware ranges.
- Briton badge of authenticity.
- Accufit template increases the accuracy of installation and helps to reduce installation time
- The closer has a safety valve protected, this will help to prolong the life of the closer against abuse and misuse.
|Dimensions||249 × 59 × 48 mm|
|Door Closer Type||
Overhead Door Closers
|Door Closer Power Size||
Power Size EN3
|Fire Tested Rating||
|Max Door Width||
UK Mainland Delivery
Free 2-5 working day UK Mainland delivery on all orders of £75 (exc. VAT) or more, otherwise, it's £5.95.
Same-day dispatch on orders placed before 4pm Mon-Thu.
Click & Collect
Our Bellshill store is open Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5pm; Sat: 8am-12pm.
Click & Collect orders are usually ready to collect within two hours, providing all items and quantities are in stock.
You will receive an email when the order is ready to collect.