Milwaukee 12″ Wrecking Bar Pry Bar
£13.32 exc. VAT (£15.98 inc. VAT)
Milwaukee’s 12″ Pry Bar has a SHOCKSHIELD™ grip for ultimate vibration reduction.
This pry bar is designed to withstand the toughest of jobsite conditions while remaining sharp enough to pry, pull and scrape in tight spaces. The claws are induction hardened for added strength, ensuring long-lasting sharpness over the life of the tool. The high leverage head of the pry bar is designed for easier prying.
- Additional information
- Delivery and Click & Collect
Features and Benefits:
- SHOCKSHIELD™ vibration-reducing grip
- Easier prying with high leverage Shepard’s hook head shape
- Optimized bevelled slots for pulling nails
- Bevelled edge claws for easy wedging
- Claws stay sharp for better access to tight spaces
- Forged from steel for heavy-duty use
- Wear-resistant SHOCKSHIELD™ grip
- Corrosion resistant
Part Number: 4932478253
UK Mainland Delivery
Free 2-5 working day UK Mainland delivery on all orders of £75 (exc. VAT) or more, otherwise, it's £5.95.
Same-day dispatch on orders placed before 4pm Mon-Thu.
Click & Collect
Our Bellshill store is open Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5pm; Sat: 8am-12pm.
Click & Collect orders are usually ready to collect within two hours, providing all items and quantities are in stock.
You will receive an email when the order is ready to collect.