TS.9205 EN254 Radius Cover Door Closer
£51.42 – £70.00 exc. VAT (£61.70 inc. VAT)
Bulk Discount Savings
|Qty||1||2 - 4||5+|
|Price||£51.42 – £70.00||£48.85 – £66.50||£46.28 – £63.00|
Rutland TS.9205 Door Closer is engineered to last, known for its high efficiency & ease of opening. They are super adjustable – can be adjusted to suit almost all types of door.
Successfully third party tested to BS EN1154 & CE marked to power size 2-5.
- Additional information
- Delivery and Click & Collect
- Variable power adjustable EN2-5 – does doors up to 110kg & 1250mm wide
- Assists BS8300 for DocM contracts – helping to assist door sets with ease of opening
- Universal application – can be fitted in Standard, Parallel arm or Transom fitting position
- Available with delayed action & back check
- 16 finishes available for next day delivery, including an anti-corrosion MARINE316 finish (Call Branch for any Finish not listed below)
- Fire tested to EN1634-1
- 35 year guarantee
- Hold-Open arm (Not to be used on fire doors. Not covered by CE)
- Drop plate (Not covered by CE)
- For uninsulated steel doors see code in components list for intumescent kit
|Door Closer Type||
Overhead Door Closers
|Door Closer Power Size||
Power Size EN2-5
Antique Brass (ABRA), Antique Copper (AC), Antique Pewter (AP), Black (BLK), Dark Bronze (DB), Light Bronze (LB), Marine 316, Medium Bronze (MedBro), Polished Brass (PB), Polished Nickel (PN), Polished Stainless Steel (PSS), Satin Brass (SB), Satin Nickel (SN), Satin Stainless Steel (SSS), Silver (SE), Weathered Bronze (WBRO)
|Fire Tested Rating||
|Max Door Weight||
|Max Door Width||
|Adjustable Back Check||
|Adjustable Latch Action||
|Adjustable Closing Speed||
|Angle Opening Size||
UK Mainland Delivery
Free 2-5 working day UK Mainland delivery on all orders of £75 (exc. VAT) or more, otherwise, it's £5.95.
Same-day dispatch on orders placed before 4pm Mon-Thu.
Click & Collect
Our Bellshill store is open Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5pm; Sat: 8am-12pm.
Click & Collect orders are usually ready to collect within two hours, providing all items and quantities are in stock.
You will receive an email when the order is ready to collect.